The same issue again and a incorrect policy from DA.
1. I demand the affected member must know the name of the stalker who reported the deviation.
2. By no knowing who the stalkers are, members are in the hand of people who can act by any reason as personal or envy.
3. Many times behind a "purity watcher" lies a perverted and we have the right to be protected from them.
4. My deviation was correctly tagged as "mature" for "nudity" and "sexual themes". If sexual themes are not allowed why the tag exists?
5. My deviation was fantasy, no pornography.
IT WAS WRITTEN IN A FRIEND'S JOURNAL: [link]
My issue is with Anonymous Reports or at least not letting the reported artist know who the reporting member is. She is eloquent on this point. I would only add that if someone is old and sanctimonious enough to mind someone else's business and make a report then they should be old and confident enough of their sanctimony to own up to it.
My other issue is the sanity of the rule. I saw the pic in question. It was a cartoon. And, yes it broke a DA rule. There are two women who wish to make a long, expensive trip. They are prostitutes. They decide to work extra hard to raise the money for the trip. They are pictured nude, on their hands and knees and behind each of them is a long line of men patiently waiting their turn. The men are 'excited'. The excitement is what breaks the rule. Now had the men all been carrying knives and had been waiting in line to take their turn stabbing the women--THAT would have been acceptable to DA. Maybe even gained a Daily Deviation. It might just be me, but between the two behaviors, the acceptability and the offensiveness have been oddly applied.
Inform the artist of the identity of the reporter. Lose some of the outdated, illogical prohibitions.